I AM 22 YEARS OLD I HAVE ALWAYS HAD RED BLOOD AND HAVE HAD A REG PERIOD. I DONT HAVE AN YEAST INFECTION OR ANYTHING I AM A REG 6 TO 7 DAYS WELL I WAS ON MY PERIOD ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO IT WAS NORMAL IT WAS THE RIGHT TIME AND THE RIGHT COLOR. YESTERDAY I STARTED TO SPOT BLACK/ DARK BROWN AND TODAY ITS FLOWING BUT ITS BLACK/ DARK BROWN I HAVE NO PAIN LIKE I USUALLY DO AND I DONT FEEL WHAT I USUALLY DO. PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION :confused:
Leave a comment...
- 6 Comments
- Sometimes your body sheds "old" tissue and lining from your body and that is normally fairly dark in color and can even be a different texture etc.. than you would normally have. If you are not having any pain or other symptoms I would not worry about it too much. Unless it continues on for an extended period of time etc... Have you changed birth control or anything like that? Sometimes that can be a cause of unusual spotting or bleeding.#1; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:05:00 GMT
- Thank You Tina Oh And No I Dont Use Birth Control Or Anything Its Just Weird 2 Cause It Was Like 2 Weeks Ago That I Had Gotten It#2; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:06:00 GMT
- That is strange... Is there any possibility you could be pregnant?#3; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:07:00 GMT
- Ummm I Dont Think So Well I Am Maried Lol But We Use Protection See That Is Way I Dont Know Why Its Happening I Dont Use Birth Control And I Have Been A Reg Since I Started Hmmm Preg I Dont Think So But Better Be Safe Than Sorry And Take Care Of Myself By Not Drinking And Stuff Till I Am Sure I Dont Drink But You Never Know One Crazy Day Can Come When I Might Ok I Make No Sence Do I Itmade Some Sence In My Head Lol#4; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:08:00 GMT
- The last day or so of my period is ALWAYS, very dark brown/black blood (and rather sticky - sorry if tmi).
Ive more or less always had this so ive never been concerned about it, but it could be sign of a mild infection, if it doesnt clear up, check with your doc.
Who'd be a woman? lol#5; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:09:00 GMT
- You may want to take a pregnancy test just to be sure. Even if you are careful, if you are not on birth control things can happen! I only say this because I have had several friends that had irregular bleeding such as you are describing and then found out that they were pregnant. Let me know!#6; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:10:00 GMT