question about down there?? worried would really appreciate advice.
ok well ive been having this really wierd problem!! i got my period two saturdays ago on 21, it lasted till the next saturday which thats really normal for me. but wen i was sure my period was over i wasnt using a tampon nomore but then i started getting alot of discharge that was brownish and smells horrible... ive been using tampons for the discharge because it smells sooo bad and because its soo much discharge it looks like i peed on my self if i dont use anything. its sooo emabarrasing and i have no idea what it is... so please if anyone has any ideas or has exprienced this please let me know. thanks
Leave a comment...
- 6 Comments
- You might have an infection. Did you have bad cramping during any time of your period?#1; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:53:00 GMT
- Sounds like an infection - you should see the gynecologist. Perhaps for the time being use a pad instead of tampon to let it drain.#2; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:54:00 GMT
- no i had my normal cramps like always. but now it seems that i ve gotten my period again, not alot just every once in a while. :( im worried this is very odd. why do women get infections??#3; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:55:00 GMT
- Actually a brown discharge is most likely just old blood finally leaving your body. It can be very common - esp in women on BCP.#4; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:56:00 GMT
- What kind of smell? Maybe you have BV (Bacterial vagintis) That causes brown discharge with a BAD smell!!! (thats one of the times I found out) Id go see an OB/GYN.#5; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:57:00 GMT
- Yes, a really bad smell like you describe usually indicates bacterial infection. You definitely should see your gyn.#6; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:58:00 GMT